End-User Course: CRM Marketing Operations (online)
August 26 @ 9:00 am PDT – August 27 @ 11:00 am PDT ( 12:00 pm EDT – 2 pm EDT)
In the CRM Marketing Operations end-user instructor-led sessions, you will learn about how to perform basic marketing operations in Acumatica ERP. You will learn to register leads in the system and to use the tools provided by Acumatica ERP to automate this process for large numbers of new leads that originate from various sources. You will learn how to communicate with leads and potential customers through Acumatica ERP and log and track various activities, such as phone calls, emails, and events. You will learn how you can use the Acumatica add-in for Outlook for easy processing of leads, contacts, and emails right from your mailbox. Also, you will learn how to use assignment maps for automatic assignment of records to employees for processing. Finally, you will learn how to prepare static and dynamic marketing lists, campaigns, and mass mailings.
Who Should Attend:
- Acumatica ERP users who are involved in processes of CRM marketing operations in a company
- Partners who conduct training for customers (no configuration is expected on this class)
Training Syllabus: The program is covered over two days as follows:
- Day 1: Lead and Contacts, Mobile App, and Import Scenarios. In this session, you will learn how to enter new leads in Acumatica ERP by using the web interface and the add-in for Outlook. You will learn how to register a contact in the system by using the mobile app and how to use an import scenario for importing a purchased list of leads to Acumatica ERP. You will also learn how to validate a large amount of new leads for possible duplicates.
- Day 2: Assignment Rules and Maps, Communication and Activities, and Marketing Lists and Campaigns. In this session, you will learn how to create an assignment map with specific rules for assigning leads to owners. You will learn how to create a task associated with an existing lead, how to create and send emails by using Acumatica ERP, and how to create an event and associate it with a particular lead. You will learn how to create static and dynamic marketing lists and how to prepare and execute a marketing campaign by using Acumatica ERP.
Date and time: This training meets the following two times, and attendees are expected to attend both sessions:
- Mon, Aug 26, 2019 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDT
- Tue, Aug 27, 2019 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDT
Instructor: Anand Panchamia, Implementation Consultant at Acumatica
Anand Panchamia is part of the support and the implementation services team at Acumatica. With over 10 years of experience in the mid-sized enterprises, Anand has successfully spearheaded several projects and helped numerous customers through their Go Lives.
During the last 5 years at Acumatica, Anand managed the support team, which involved mentoring other team members, managing escalations, actively working on complex product issues and assisting the IT team with the SAAS infrastructure.
Anand’s deep understanding of business processes combined with technical know-how/troubleshooting skills of an ERP application helped to accomplish various responsibilities and therefore contributing positively to the overall success of the organization.
Anand holds a bachelor’s degree in Commerce from the University of Mumbai, India.
To make your learning effective, you should know how to manipulate data on an Acumatica ERP form—that is, how to fill in the data on a form, select values from a lookup box, and add records to a table. Watch the Introduction to the Acumatica User Interface video.
None. Attendees will be provided with a cloud instance and tenant for training purposes.
If you want to have your local instance, you need to perform some advance preparations on your laptop or desktop. This training can be completed on Acumatica ERP 2019 R1 update 1 or higher versions. Download the CRM_Course_Prep_Checklist_U100.docx file to see the detailed instructions on each step below.
- Prepare the system before installing Acumatica ERP.
- Download and install Acumatica ERP 2019 R1 Update 3 (version 19.103.0030).
- Deploy a new instance of Acumatica ERP with U100 company data.
- Download and install the Acumatica mobile application to the Android or iOS device.
- Sign in to the created instance in the mobile application.
- Download the training guide and file for training.