End-User Course: Inventory Replenishment and Purchase Requisitions (online)
August 14 @ 9:00 am PDT – August 15 @ 11:00 am PDT (12:00 pm EDT – 2 pm EDT)
The Inventory Replenishment and Purchase Requisitions instructor-led sessions will walk you through the replenishment and purchase requisitions processes in Acumatica ERP. You will learn to configure replenishment in the system and prepare documents for purchasing items by using the replenishment functionality in various scenarios. Also, you will learn how to calculate replenishment parameters in the system, and how to purchase items with requests and requisitions involved.
Who Should Attend:
- Acumatica ERP users who are involved in processes of inventory and order management in a company
- Partners who conduct training for customers (no configuration is expected on this class)
Training Syllabus: The program is covered over two days as follows:
- Day 1: Replenishment of Stock Items in Acumatica ERP. In this session, you will learn how to configure replenishment in Acumatica ERP. You will learn how to prepare and perform replenishment in Acumatica ERP by transferring goods between warehouses, prepare a replenishment for items and perform replenishment by purchasing the required amount of items from a vendor, and prepare and perform replenishment in one warehouse by purchasing items that are first received at another warehouse (which functions as a distribution center) and transferring the items to the first warehouse.
- Day 2: Calculation of Replenishment Parameters Based on the Demand Forecast and Basic and Advanced Purchase Requisition Processes in Acumatica ERP. In this session, you will learn how to calculate and apply replenishment parameters for stock items. You will learn how to process a purchase requisition initiated by customer requests and requisition initiated by requests within the company that do not require approval. You will learn how to validate purchase requests against the budget, approve requests, and perform a purchase requisition based on internal requests.
Date and time: This training meets the following two times, and attendees are expected to attend both sessions:
- Wed, Aug 14, 2019 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDT
- Thur, Aug 15, 2019 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDT
Instructor: Luis Pingarron, L1 Support Team Lead at Acumatica
Luis Pingarron is an experienced professional with over 20 years in the ERP consulting industry.
He has been related to Acumatica for over 6 years, first as a consultant, then full-time support engineer working with partners in their ongoing implementation and other support needs and currently leading the L1 Support Team.
Prior to Acumatica, Luis was based out of Mexico working as a Consulting Manager for SAP Business One and has several successful implementations on Microsoft Dynamics SL to his credit.
Luis holds a bachelor’s degree in information systems from ITESM in Mexico City.
To make your learning effective, please be sure that you meet the following criteria:
- An understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) is required for this course. Also, you should be familiar with the main concepts of financial accounting, including the chart of accounts, general ledger, financial documents (such as invoices and bills), and financial reports.
- You should know how to manipulate data on an Acumatica ERP form—that is, how to fill in the data on a form, select values from a lookup box, and add records to a table. Watch the Introduction to the Acumatica User Interface video.
None. Attendees will be provided with a cloud instance and tenant for training purposes.
If you want to have your local instance, you need to perform some advance preparations on your laptop or desktop. Download the Inventory_Course_Prep_Checklist.docx file to see the detailed instructions on each step below.
- Prepare the system before installing Acumatica ERP.
- Download and install Acumatica ERP 2019 R1 Update 3 (version 19.103.0030).
- Deploy a new instance of Acumatica ERP with U100 company data.
- Download the training guide.
Continuing Professional Education
- Program knowledge level: Intermediate
- Delivery method: Group Internet based program*
- NASBA field of study: Computer Software & Applications
- Maximum number of CPE credits that may be earned by the participant: 2